I got an e-mail late last night at around 12:30 that the first feeder band was causing a bit of rain and the power had already started flickering in Downtown New Orleans. Looks to be the same case with Craig over at News Orleans Metblogs who is riding it out there.
I talked to my parents up in Alexandria and they are just getting a slight rain right now. My parents, being my parents, were more worried about me and less about the monster storm headed their way. They wanted to make sure that I was prepared for Tropical Storm Hanna which is inching toward the East Coast.
In the world of blogs, New Orleans Metblogs is the place for updates -- while they are able to keep updating. Here is the latest update that Craig filed a couple of hours ago.
Here is Tommy K.'s Weathercast from yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment