Finally another TV show that I can get excited about until Lost returns.Despite what it may say about my maturity level and taste, I’m an admitted fan of the Real World / Road Rules Challenge Series. Go ahead and turn up your nose, I’m not ashamed in the least. I’ve never seen an episode of The Hills so I’m allowed these shows.
This time Executive Producer Jonathan Murray has tailor-made a challenge just for me. It’s called The Island and it’s RW/RR Challenge meets Survivor. They shipwreck the contestants on a desert island a la Survivor and let them fight it out for the cash prize. This should be fun… check it out.
Don't get too excited; they do have a "house." So, it doesn't look like it will be nearly as hard as Survivor. They will still live the high life in a pretty cush pad.

So, the promo may be a little deceptive -- I hope not. I want to see them struggle like Survivors. I'm talking no food, building fires and eating rats. Is that too much to ask for?
There’s a great cast, even though there are a lot of Newbies. I can’t wait to see Robin, Tonya, Johanna, Abram and Kenny devour all the fresh meat.
Oh yeah... welcome back Rachel. Where's Veronica?
Congrats MTV, you’re on to something. Throw these guys into the Big Brother house next… all those Type A personalities would explode after three months in that house.
Colie is hosting a premier party at Pressure in NYC. All my Manhattanites, if you are around there hit it up and take lots of pictures.
The Island premiers Wednesday, September 17 at 10:00. The 10 Spot is alive and kicking!
Bring back Wes and Coral and make this thing really interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment