Friday, August 29, 2008

VP Watch The Sequel

A real quick one before I go to the morning meeting.

Sen. John McCain is set to announce his running mate this afternoon in just a few hours and he’s got something up his sleeves. I woke up this morning to two surprises – Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty says it's not him and so does Mitt Romney. Say what?

My next logical conclusion – Joe Lieberman it is. Forget logical thinking, there seems to be a new front-runner out of nowhere. Fox News is reporting that Alaska governor Sarah Palin is likely the choice. If this is true, the game has in fact changed.

What some Democrats are calling the “Biden Blunder” could become a fatal mistake.

I don’t know much about Palin, but from what I understand she has more executive experience than Obama, McCain and Biden. An already interesting race could heat up.

We’ll talk again after the announcement.

No comments: